Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,616 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.717 AED / CHF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 49,920 (CHF 13,432) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)