Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.696 AED / CHF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 94,739 (CHF 25,633) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)