Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00404 AED / CDF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 72% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 140,082 (34,671,570 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)