Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 AED / XOF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 47,838 (7,907,476 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)