Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00609 AED / XOF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,975 (8,539,348 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)