Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02224 AED / AOA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 103% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 89,442 (4,020,982 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (28 minutes ago)