Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 AED / AOA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 101% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 88,273 (3,968,029 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)