Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01658 AED / AOA *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 54,773 (3,302,739 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)