Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 AED / AOA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 101% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 80,472 (3,617,205 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)