Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37114 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 80,695 (217,427 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)