Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40855 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 39,574 (96,865 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)