Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,187 prices entered by 522 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (44 minutes ago)