Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 74% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,800 (元38,991) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 3 hours ago)