Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 11,673 (元20,086) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)