Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 70% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 11,485 (元20,691) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)