Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 AED / CRC
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,922 (₡ 5,584,572) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (44 minutes ago)