Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00670 AED / CRC
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 66,561 (₡ 9,929,481) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)