Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 AED / CRC
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,486 (₡ 5,928,514) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (42 minutes ago)