Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 AED / CRC
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,695 (₡ 5,071,515) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (25 minutes ago)