Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 195 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)