Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.289 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,549 (€6,423) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (43 minutes ago)