Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 AED / MWK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,743 (6,584,085 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)