Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,234 (元36,681) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)