Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,175 (元32,767) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (41 minutes ago)