Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00688 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 56,499 (8,211,269 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)