Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07282 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,292 (Php498,407) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)