Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 53,466 ($14,558) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)