Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.510 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,792 (€7,270) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)