Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / PAB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,043 (10,902 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (33 minutes ago)