Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,968 (€7,312) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)