Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07801 AED / DOP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,063 (RD$ 244,376) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (23 minutes ago)