Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07820 AED / DOP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,034 (RD$ 230,626) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)