Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,793 (€13,286) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)