Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,738 (€12,929) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (42 minutes ago)