Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.299 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,037 (€9,080) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)