Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,675 (元76,466) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)