Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01007 AED / NGN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,269 prices entered by 247 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,015 (1,591,114 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)