Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 47,707 (42,650 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)