Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,817 (28,912 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)