Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.158 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,831 (38,720 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)