Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,840 (29,058 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)