Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,000 (39,301 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)