Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 52,141 (CH$9,388,796) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)