Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,714 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,661 ($b76,281) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)