Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,494 ($b36,413) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)