Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,630 ($b79,629) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)