Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,858 ($4,863) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)