Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15600 AED / HNL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,376 (L 130,618) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 28 (42 minutes ago)