Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16137 AED / HNL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,477 (L 250,827) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)