Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,926 (€6,915) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)