Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03343 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 42,365 (¥1,267,177) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)