Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03292 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 77,333 (¥2,348,931) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (3 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)