Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03460 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 48,257 (¥1,394,592) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)