Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03357 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,593 (¥1,089,961) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (33 minutes ago)