Cost of living comparison between Kunming, China and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,043 (元62,704) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)