Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 AED / GHS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,752 (GH₵20,912) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)