Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03439 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,241 (¥1,082,977) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)