Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03319 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,989 (¥1,054,166) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)