Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03365 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,978 (¥1,069,168) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (41 minutes ago)