Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01709 AED / AOA *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 50,502 (2,955,784 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)