Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,570 (RM25,140) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (31 minutes ago)