Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,248 (RM21,567) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)