Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 AED / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,021 prices entered by 488 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)