Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.892 AED / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,423 prices entered by 558 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)