Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 AED / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,020 prices entered by 540 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)