Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 AED / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,215 prices entered by 496 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)