Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03146 AED / RSD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,435 (871,964 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)