Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43222 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 88,360 (kr 204,432) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (26 minutes ago)