Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 AED / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,323 prices entered by 287 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)