Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47278 AED / HKD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 94,774 (HK$200,458) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)