Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47364 AED / HKD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 97,942 (HK$206,787) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)