Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 AED / XOF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 50,980 (8,602,709 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)