Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,194 (RM41,159) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)