Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.925 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,567 (RM23,316) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)