Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.940 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,714 (RM25,229) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)