Cost of living comparison between Kota Bharu, Malaysia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.828 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,079 (RM54,450) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)