Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,682 (RM28,420) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)