Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.070 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,599 (33,267 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)