Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05984 AED / RUB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,008 (руб 267,508) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)