Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07049 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,946 (Php325,525) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)