Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02867 AED / ALL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 93,043 (3,245,664 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)