Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02887 AED / ALL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 89,203 (3,089,468 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)