Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02947 AED / ALL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 96,657 (3,280,183 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)