Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03500 AED / ALL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,338 (1,123,967 Lek) in Korçë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)