Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05695 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,278 (₨250,696) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)