Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 AED / UZS *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,436 (24,811,049 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)