Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AED / UZS *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,473 (39,296,164 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)