Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03450 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 42,266 (¥1,224,940) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (41 minutes ago)